Tag: Question & Answer!

07:46


I was looking for blog post inspiration and thought it would be a fun idea to start doing some tags! I love reading these on other blogs and watching tag videos on YouTube so, why not give it a try myself! 

-Rules: Respond & rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace on question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own!-


+What is your current fashion obsession? Over sized shirts and heeled boots! 
+What is your current makeup obsession? MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick (its amazing!)
+What are you wearing today? Black leggings, beige over sized tee and a long sleeveless cardigan
+Hair? Bouncy waves (currently my favourite way to style my hair)
+Do you nap a lot? No... i can barely get to sleep at night!
+Why is today special? Everyday is special because its another day on this earth!
+What would you like to learn to do? I would love to be able to play guitar really well!! Oh, and sing..
+Whats for dinner tonight? Garlic Chicken, mmm
+What are you listening to right now? Justin Bieber- What do you mean
+Whats your favourite weather? As much as I love the sunshine, I am a huuuge fan of autumn weather, bright sky but chilly, I love wrapping up in autumnal clothing!
+Whats the last thing you bought? Chinese takeaway haha!
+What are your essentials when traveling? Makeup remover, Hair brush, Hair bands, a hoodie, Makeup (of course), and the list goes on forever....
+Whats your most challenging goal right now? Deciding what to do with the rest of my life..
+If you could have a house anywhere in the world, totally paid for and fully furnished, where would it be? There are quite a few places i would love to live, but i think it would have to be somewhere like LA or NEW YORK!
+Favourite vacation spot? Turkey!
+Name the things you cannot live without? My family, Makeup, My phone (i know that's sad), & of course my handsome boyfriend :)
+How was your childhood? Fab! very sad I'm getting old, I don't want to be an adult :(
+What would you like to get rid of? Negativity...
+If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? LA 100%
+Which countries have you visited? Turkey, Cyprus, Spain, & America (Florida)

That's everything! Hope you enjoyed reading and found out a little bit more about me! Hope you're having a good week! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments