How I Edit My Instagram Photos.

12:26


It's hard enough taking a selfie that you're happy with. When it comes to editing photo's, these Apps will take all the hard work away and save you a bit of storage space!

The Apps I use are Squaready, POTO, and Afterlight.

Afterlight is what I use mainly just for general editing. It does everything I need it to do from having loads of filters, to the basics like brightness, contrast, sharpening, highlights & shadows etc. It also has other features like adding a border to your photo. The borders come in different shapes and sizes. As well as that, you can also decide on the transparency of the border, as well as colour. 
Down the right side, you can see the variation in transparency and also the choice of colour. Down the left side you can see the different variations or border shape.


The next App is called POTO. This is what i use to make collages. Its a really great App, very professional looking. 

What I love most about this app is how easy it is to use! All you do is choose the photos you want to add to your collage and bam, its done! There are many different styles of collage to choose from as well as the number of photos you want to add.

 You can also create a pin board which is another one of the things I love. Pin boards look a lot more creative in a sense that it almost looks as though you stuck photos onto a cork board and that's the whole idea. I recently used the pin board feature to create a memory using a few of my photos from Paris.

The last App I use is called Squaready. There's one reason for me downloading this App and that is simply to make my photos square. I've started to get my Instagram to look nice and tidy and the way I'm doing this is to get all my photos to be square with a white border. This App does exactly that! 



So that's it! All the Apps I use for editing, making collages and cropping my Instagram photos. I hope this was of use to you. 
Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know if you guys have these Apps already and what you think, or if you've decided to download them after reading this.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! Great post! I really love instagram.

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ♥

    ReplyDelete