All Things Nude!

07:46


So recently I've been obsessing over all things nude! Keeping it sexy and sophisticated, all over the globe our attentions had been drawn to beige coloured outfits. A huge variety of shades starting from beige, cream, brown, dusty pink, and everything in between. It's become quite a huge trend in today's fashion; what gives and understated elegance. It can look glamourous, polished, edgy, or boho chic, all depending on your style!


I've picked out a few pieces that I feel are your classic, must have, nude pieces for your wardrobe!
Take a look at some of my picks:



Belted Wrap Coat - £49.99 (ASOS)
Belted Sleeveless Jacket - £68 (River Island)
 Sleeveless bodysuit Nude - £10.00 (Missguided)
 Gracia Camel Asymmetric Midi Dress - £25.00 (Pink Boutique)
 Zip Front Suedette Skirt - £12.99 (ASOS) 
 Felt Floppy Hate - £60 (Whistles)
 Nike Air Max Thea Premium Leather - £94.99 (FootLocker)
Statement Nude Pumps. So Kate Patent - £425 (Louboutin)

I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at some of my nude 'must haves'. If you have any questions just comment below or click on the 'Contact' tab at the top of the blog, and I will get back to you as soon as possible!


You Might Also Like

0 comments